CCCSIG Health & Safety Programs
CCCSIG Health and Safety Services Department Mission:
To provide member districts with a variety of health and safety services aimed at reducing the frequency and severity of injuries in the workplace and improving the overall health of the workforce.
- Trainings (in-person and on demand video)
- Cal OSHA Compliance Assistance
- Ergonomic Evaluations
- Healthy Lifestyle Programs
- Health Screenings
- Health & Safety Publications
- Trends and Progress Reports
- Health & Safety Committees
- District Health & Safety Incentive Program
- Safety by Design
If you would like to schedule or inquire about a health and safety service, please call 1-866-922-2744 ext. 270 or click here to send an email.