The main objectives of a health screening are to:
- Identify those employees 'at risk' for lifestyle-related diseases as determined by screenings that fall outside of normal limits
- Provide 'at-risk' employees with referrals to their primary care physician for follow up care and evaluation.
- Provide low risk employees with positive reinforcement
- To track progress made during a multi-week health and wellness program, comparing pre and post screening results
CCCSIG offers the following onsite health screenings:
- Blood pressure (using automatic machines)
- Body composition (using BIA method)
- Weight and waist circumference
- Grip strength (using a hand dynamometer)
- Hamstring flexibility (using Sit and Reach Box)
We also assist in coordinating other fee-based screenings, such as, cholesterol, glucose and bone density with outside vendors.
To schedule or inquire about a health screening for your staff, please call 1-866-922-2744 ext. 270 or click here to send an email.