Healthy Lifestyle Programs
CCCSIG offers its member districts two to three Healthy Lifestyle Programs per school year for the
purpose of motivating employees to increase and/or maintain their current level of fitness,
eat healthier and/or improve other health and safety behaviors.
CCCSIG's Healthy Lifestyle Programs are:
- Conducted onsite
- Typically offered in the fall, winter and spring
- 4-12 weeks
- Nutrition and fitness emphasis
- Fun, team-building, easy-to-implement
- Minimum of 10 participants per site
- Customizable to any occupational group/schedule
None scheduled at this time.
If you would like to receive new program promotional emails, send your name and email address to email@example.com.
"Thank you so much for providing these programs to our district. They are well put together and informative. I appreciate being part of this."
Carol Zuschneid, Information Systems Technician, SRVUSD