Health Fair Assistance
One of the main objectives of a district health fair is to build employee health and safety awareness.
Health fairs are typically held in conjunction with other events, such as open enrollment or staff development.
The key to having a successful health fair is to form a health fair committee of at least three people,
plan 3-6 months prior to the date of the event and sufficiently promote the program.
CCCSIG is available to assist districts in coordinating their health fairs by:
- Sharing vendor lists
- Assisting with logistics and planning
- Providing a health and safety booth, which may include one or more of the following:
- A health screening, such as blood pressure
- Health and safety literature
- Interactive nutrition or fitness displays
If you would like assistance in planning an employee health fair, or to schedule a CCCSIG booth or screening, please call 1-866-922-2744 ext.
270 or click here to send an email.
Health Fair Planning Guide
How to Plan a Health Fair written by California Congress of Parents, Teachers, and Students, Inc.